Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dinner ideas for the week

My hubbie has basically sworn off all meat other than chicken. He is going strong with this being week #3. He is trying to cut out all ground beef after he saw the news show about the pink slime. So, old news! lol! He has also cut out pork completely. This these are some ideas for the week for the remaining meat eaters in the family (Tata and Mimi). :)

Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings for the hubbie & Eggplant Sliders with a Sweet Potato (These were AWESOME...I'll post the recipe later)

Grilled Chicken Skewers and a grilled Salad for me
Roasted Chicken on Barley Risotto- I LOVE Barley and what could be better than a Barley Risotto mix..plus I get something I love while making the carnivores equally happy. A win win in my book!

Creamy Chicken Peperonata - Great idea for everyone....Versatile. Sounds like a nice easy red pepper sauce that I could use on a yummy veggie dish for myself (I am thinking roasted root veggies) over Quinoa
Another great idea for our meatless night is Tomato Basil Creme Ravioli

Also, a Cobb Salad is on the menu for another meatless night

No comments:

Post a Comment