Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Change of pace

Although I posted my meal plan menu, I haave not stuck to it yet. It was based on what I thought (key word) was in the freezer in the way of meat. Yet, I was surprised to find that I was totally out of chicken (good thing it is on sale either this week or next week at Publix...time to stock back up. Anywho, I made a few changes...

Frisco Melts for 2
I made these last night and served with frozen Matzo Ball Soup...yes I defrosted it first!

3/4 lb lean ground beef
4 slices of cheese (I used Munster)
4 pieces of toast
Ketchup/Mayo mixed
Pickles- thin sliced

Make the paties really thin and then fry up. Add cheese and melt. Spread your mayo mix on the bread, layer with pickels (tomato and lettuce) and meat...serve hot and delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment