Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meal Plan Monday...on Sunday!

Well, I have had a crazy 2 weeks between guests in town, family in the hospital and a sick son. So, I apologize for the meal plan hiatus! I should officially be off bedrest sometime this week, so, I look forward to picking back up on cooking! I can't wait. Since this is in the works, I am planning on making a great Sicilian Eggplant Parmesan this week! It sounds so delicious...I can't wait!


Sunday: Chicken Philly Subs with spinach salad
Monday: Potroast with lots of Veggies
Tuesday: Sicilian Eggplant Parm (and Chicken Parm for the hubbie)
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Croatian Goulash
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Grilled Terriyaki Chicken and Fried Rice
Sunday: Asian Chicken Salad (with LO chicken Terriyaki)

No comments:

Post a Comment